Wednesday, February 25, 2009

adsense cheque has arrived

Just after 2009 arrived, I blogged about an adsense record to start 2009 and was a little upset that I didn’t manage to make the 5 digit mark, however, this morning I checked the post and to my delight, I found an Adsense cheque. I quickly tore the envelope open and there it was, a 5 digit cheque!


I have just 2 comments on this:

1. For those of you who say you can’t make money online - blah blah blah
2. For those of you who emailed me saying I wouldn’t reach 5 digits - suck it

Hah, well, that’s it from me, I know there are some of you who follow my movements so this one’s for you and for those of you who have only just started making money online, this is some motivation for you!

P.s. This is from one month, not accumulated.

0 comments:

Latest & Hot News From Telugu movie blog