Friday, November 7, 2008

Aamir Khan Says Salman impressed with my new look in Ghajini


Aamir Khan launched his much awaited film, Ghajini's first teaser promo amidst a media gathering at a suburban Mumbai multiplex. Aamir was as excited as a school boy while the promo was about to be shown. 'I am dying to watch the teaser on the big screen. I want to get the same feel that my fans shall when they see it for the first time. I am also watching it for the first time so I am very excited to know how it will look,' he said.The film releasing worldwide on December 25th was earlier scheduled for a Diwali release.

Aamir is seen flaunting his six-pack abs almost throughout the promo. Aamir corrected us saying it was an eight-pack. When asked how many times he has gone shirtless in the movie as compared to Salman Khan, he replied, Just one less than Salman.

According to the media sources, Ghajini‘s lead role demanded Salman Khan looks and thus the actor could have been a better choice for character, in short, doing up Salman Khan’s look!

For that Aamer dedicated three hours daily for it with considerable amount of time spent on doing ab crunches. Aamer said in an interview "But my day was made when Salman Khan complimented me on my physique after taking a look at my Ghajini's first look poster. He liked my look".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How would you compare it with Tamil - Gajini?
BPO work from home

Latest & Hot News From Telugu movie blog