Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kamna Jetmalani ready for Skin Show!

Every day, one or the other heroine announces her willingness for skin shows or for a bikini act. Yesterday it was Vidya Balan and today it is Kamna Jetmalani announced the same. Though, Kamna’s performance is good, she didn’t have too many hits to her credit. Once again, she is trying her luck with forthcoming film “Bendu Apparao, RMP” pairing with Allari Naresh She has pinned all her hopes on this film, as it is the only one opportunity that came in her way after a long time.

During a chit chat with media people she said that, “I am confident of my acting skills. But somehow I was betrayed of having fair chances in the film industry. I am ready to do all types of characters including glamour doll roles. I don’t think there is anything wrong in skin shows and acting in bikinis is not an offence. We have to accept every kind of role and wear every type of costumes, including bikinis for our survival in the industry. In fact, if I don’t do it, then some other girl will do it and take away my opportunities. Hence, it is inevitable for us girls in the industry to agree for skin shows.”

0 comments:

Latest & Hot News From Telugu movie blog