Monday, March 2, 2009

What words do you have trouble spelling?

It seems like there are a few words that I can just never seem to right way to spell. No matter how many times I write them, I just can’t quite get the spelling down. Spelling words rarely comes hard to me, but these words are just a nuisance.

For every post that I write for Xatal, I (usually) always hit “spellcheck” before posting. Often times, the misspelled words are one of the words I have trouble with. I’ve made a nice list of words that irritate me:

Thank god for spellcheck
  1. “Exercise”
  2. “Necessary”
  3. “Occurring”
  4. “Severely”
  5. “Separate”
  6. “Exaggerate”
  7. “Embarrass”

Many times, I can tell that the word looks wrong, but can’t figure out what I did wrong without referring to spellcheck. Even just making this list I misspelled four of them.

What words do you have a hard time remembering to spell?

0 comments:

Latest & Hot News From Telugu movie blog